- Welcome To 6th Grade Science (Watch Now)!!!!
- Let's Do Science!!
- Our Courageous Long Term Plan and Calendar
- Science Fair Resources
- Stay Current With These Important Dates
- Let's Network
- A Big Thank You
- Our Courgageous BIG KIPPsters
- Whose House??? COOGS HOUSE!!!
- Just KIPP'n it!
- Our Courageous Scientists
- Newsela Class Sign Up
Monday, March 31, 2014
Unit 5 Geology Day 11: Tectonic Plate Boundary Reading and Video
Unit 5 Geology Day 11: Tectonic Plate Reading Exit Ticket
1. What events occur when the tectonic plates move and grind each other?
2. Explain what the” ring of fire” is and why the events occur in this area?
3. What geological events occur in divergent boundaries?
4. Explain the movement of tectonic plates within convergent boundaries.
5. Which layer of Earth is semi-plastic, flows, and carries the lithosphere of Earth?