- Welcome To 6th Grade Science (Watch Now)!!!!
- Let's Do Science!!
- Our Courageous Long Term Plan and Calendar
- Science Fair Resources
- Stay Current With These Important Dates
- Helping Students Own Their Learning - Playlist 4 Y...
- Let's Network
- A Big Thank You
- Our Courgageous BIG KIPPsters
- Whose House??? COOGS HOUSE!!!
- Just KIPP'n it!
- Our Courageous Scientists
- Newsela Class Sign Up
- Utah Survey
- Digital Citizenship
- 2021 Lifework Blog (Thanks J.D.)
- Thanksgiving Break Challenge!!
What is Remind?
Most of us can't help but look right away when we receive text messages. So many of us keep our phones with us at all times. Just like you, KIPPsters benefit from reminders to complete certain tasks.
Remind is a free service that allows the teacher to send text messages to groups of KIPPsters and/or parents. The phone receiving messages does not have to be a smart phone. There is also the option to sign up for messages via email.
If you are like me, I am very protective of who has my loved ones contact information. Your KIPPster’s phone number (or yours if you opt to receive messages as well) is not revealed and the teacher does not have access to students' cell phone number. KIPPsters and parents have to opt-in if they want to receive text messaging from the list. KIPPsters and parents have to enter a confirmation code to state that they do want to be contacted by you through the service.
Friday, August 28, I will show KIPPsters how to sign up for Remind.
If you are a parent and would like to sign up as well, click on the link of your child's college below for sign up instructions: