Scientists always ask questions, but they also look for answers. To do that, we’ve got to turn the questions we ask because we’re into questions that can lead to the rest of the steps of the scientific method.
This is not easy......welcome to 6th grade science!
4) Keep the “spirit-“ of the original question!
Let's Try as a Class:
- Complete Unit 1 Day 1 "Now You Try On Your Own" Questions #1-4
- Complete the two Quizlets below:
Choose "scatter" from the "choose a study module" drop down box and MAKE EVERYTHING DISAPPEAR!!!
Use your notes to fill in the blanks.
The steps for converting testable questions are:
1) Identify the main __________________________________ of the question.
This is more than just _____________________________________!
7) Are potato chips unhealthy?