- An element is a pure substance consisting of only one type of atom with the same number of protons. It can’t be broken down into smaller parts! Some familiar elements are hydrogen, oxygen, gold, aluminum, sodium, helium….
- Chemists organize matter with the periodic table. Let’s take a look at a box from the periodic table.
- You can draw an atom of any element.
- Look at the atomic number.
- Draw an atom with this amount of protons and of course electrons.
Period Table of Element StudyJam
|Periodic Table of Element StudyJams|
4. Watch the Brainpop Video: Periodic Table of Elements here. Afterwards take the review quiz.
5. Play the Brainpop Periodic Table of Element Game Sortify here.
Day 8 Periodic Table Lifework